To reduce the spread and
impact of COVID-19, all Wyndham Libraries will be closed
from Thursday 19 March until further notice.
• This closure extends
to accessing our buildings, the borrowing of our stock,
and access to our computers.
• All library programs
including Rhyme Time, Story Time and Baby Time are also
cancelled until further notice.
• Book returns can continue to be made
through this period, but there will be no fines incurred
for late returns.
• In the meantime, we encourage
residents to take advantage of our full 24/7 online
library. This includes e-books, e-magazines, e-audio
books, movie streaming and children’s educational games.
• Our library staff remain on call to
answer any questions you may have between 9am and 5pm,
Monday to Friday on 8734 2600.
• Sign up for a free online membership
For full Council closures and alternative service
options please click
- Do I need to return my items by
- No, we encourage you to keep them
and there will be no late charge.
- Can I still collect my holds during
- No but any current holds will be
available for collection when we re-open.
- Can I still return items during the
- When are you re-opening?
- Keep an eye on Library social
media or local media.
- Is program X still running?
- No, all programs and events have
been cancelled until we re-open.
For the most current
health information, resources and
advice about COVID-19 please visit The Department of
Health and Human Services website here.